Whatsapp: 008615033420788

Online DoctorContact UsSite Map

FSGS

Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis, can be reversed at the early stage. We offer the overview of FSGS basics, treatment, Symptoms ﹠ Complication and Healthy Livings.

Home > FSGS > FSGS Healthy Living >
Font Size A A A

Is Aloe Vera Good For FSGS Patients

Is Aloe Vera Good For FSGS PatientsIs aloe vera good for FSGS patients? The answer is expected to be showed in the following content.

In your daily life, you may have frequent contacts with aloe vera because it is indeed very useful. Aloe vera works as health protector for many patients with various diseases. Especially, it shows great effects on skin problem such as burns and eczema. As well as applying topically, aloe vera also be taken internally so it is just as useful for internal epithelial tissue as it is for the skin. For example, mouth and stomach ulcers, nasal and sinuses, bowels, lungs and genital tracts. In addition, there are also some benefits of aloe vera as follow:

1. Regulate the immune system ( an immunomodulator)

This means it can both stimulate the immune response for those with weakened immune systems either from existing conditions or post-illness fatigue.

2. Rich minerals

Although aloe vera contains about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful. The ingredients in aloe vera can be grouped into the following categories: vitamins, minerals, sugars, enzymes, fatty acids, salicylic acid, saponins, anthraquinones, salicylic acid, amino acids, all of which are so beneficial for our health.

Even though aloe vera has so many benefits for a healthy people, is aloe vera good for FSGS patients? If you happen to be a FSGS patient and meet any of the following situations, unfortunately, you are suggested to avoid aloe vera try your best.

1. People suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, hemorrhoids, or ulcers.

2. Low blood sugar level

3. Allergic to aloe vera

Honestly speaking, there is no a certain answer of is aloe vera good for FSGS patients on earth. Some researchers said that aloe vera may contribute to kidney damage and lead to poor prognosis for FSGS. So please talk with your doctors carefully before use it. Or you can also send us an email to igacure@gmail.com or leave a message below, we will try our best to help everyone in difficulties.

Hope the above information is helpful for you. If you have any other questions on kidney disease or want to get more personalized and professional treatment suggestions, please leave a message below.

Name

Age

Gender

Country

Email*

Phone*

Kidney Disease:

Description

Related Articles
Important information in one quick click. Related Articles on IgA Nephropathy are designed to provide accurate and timely information in a short and easy to understand format. Choose the topics of interest to you and read, print or take to your next doctor visit.

Nephrotic Syndrome Caused by FSGS: How to Reduce the Relapse

What Else Should I Do to Help Combat FSGS Besides Prednisone

Collapsing FSGS, All Medicine Does Not Effect: What to Do

FSGS: Can I Be Treated by Steroids

Treatment Principles of Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

Subscribe to Nephrotic
Syndrome
Basics
Treatment
Symptoms﹠Complications
Healthy Living
Patient story
patient story
In our hospital, we have treated thousands of patients from 64 countries.

more>>

Latest Articles

Is Yogurt Good for IgA Nephropathy Patien

Because of its delicious taste and various health benefits, yogurt is a favorite for many people. Is ...

Learn More

Nephrotic Syndrome Caused by FSGS: How to

Question: I am suman from India. I have a 3.5 years old baby girl who is suffering Nephrotic Syndrome...

Learn More

Nephrotic Syndrome: Shall I Go for Exerci

Question: I am Nephrotic Syndrome patient, my proteinuria is 4 to 5 g with creatinine level up to 1 a...

Learn More

How Badly IgA Nephropathy Progress

Nobody wants their kidney disease to go into kidney failure, right? That is why a lot of patients car...

Learn More