Whatsapp: 008615033420788

Online DoctorContact UsSite Map

IgA Nephropathy

You are here because you know someone with IgA Nephropathy. This section covers information related questions and concerns of IgA Nephropathy basics, treatments, symptoms and healthy living.

Home > Nephrotic Syndrome > Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms >
Font Size A A A

Why There Is Increased Amount of Urea And Creatinine in Nephrotic Syndrome

Why There Is Increased Amount of Urea And Creatinine in Nephrotic SyndromeDifferent patients have different medical conditions. For some patients with Nephrotic Syndrome, they just have proteinuria, swelling, hypoproteinemia and hyperlipemia, while for some patients, besides those symptoms, they have increased urea and creatinine level or some other symptoms. Why there is increased amount of urea and creatinine in Nephrotic Syndrome? If you want to know the answer, go on reading.

Causes of increased urea and creatinine level in Nephrotic Syndrome

Almost all of us have two kidneys in body and each kidney is consisted of thousands of nephrons. Under normal circumstance, only 40% of nephrons are working, while the remaining 60% are in store. Therefore, kidney has immense compensation function. That is why when you remove one kidney, the other kidney can still maintain the normal function of body and you do not have any discomfort. Creatinine and urea are both indicators of kidney function. They do not increase quickly until more than 50% of your kidneys are damaged.

How to lower urea and creatinine level for Nephrotic Syndrome patients?

To lower urea and creatinine level, you should repair the damaged kidneys and improve kidney function. 4M treatment (Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Medicated Foot Bath, Mai Kang Composition and various medicinal soup) can decompose the deposited immune complexes to eliminate kidney inflammation and degrade extracellular matrix to stop kidney fibrosis. They can also expand blood vessels to increase blood flow into kidneys and remove stasis to improve blood circulation. Besides, they can provide the damaged kidneys with essential nutrients to speed up kidney recovery. After a period of treatment, your kidney function will improve and then urea and creatinine level will go down.

Why there is increased amount of urea and creatinine in Nephrotic Syndrome? I think you have acquired the answer. If you want to know more information about Nephrotic Syndrome, please contact online doctor or leave a message below.

Hope the above information is helpful for you. If you have any other questions on kidney disease or want to get more personalized and professional treatment suggestions, please leave a message below.







Kidney Disease:


Related Articles
Important information in one quick click. Related Articles on IgA Nephropathy are designed to provide accurate and timely information in a short and easy to understand format. Choose the topics of interest to you and read, print or take to your next doctor visit.

Nephrotic Syndrome: Shall I Go for Exercise for Speedy Recovery

Will Yoga Help Nephrotic Syndrome Patients Cure It Permanently

Nephrotic Syndrome Proteinuria and Swelling: Which One Should Be Treated Firstly

How Can Be out of Nephrotic Syndrome

Can Nephrotic Syndrome Patients Only Rely on Steroids to Eliminate Proteinuria

Subscribe to Nephrotic
Healthy Living
Patient story
patient story
In our hospital, we have treated thousands of patients from 64 countries.


Latest Articles

Is Yogurt Good for IgA Nephropathy Patien

Because of its delicious taste and various health benefits, yogurt is a favorite for many people. Is ...

Learn More

Nephrotic Syndrome Caused by FSGS: How to

Question: I am suman from India. I have a 3.5 years old baby girl who is suffering Nephrotic Syndrome...

Learn More

Nephrotic Syndrome: Shall I Go for Exerci

Question: I am Nephrotic Syndrome patient, my proteinuria is 4 to 5 g with creatinine level up to 1 a...

Learn More

How Badly IgA Nephropathy Progress

Nobody wants their kidney disease to go into kidney failure, right? That is why a lot of patients car...

Learn More